Registration and Sign-in
Institutional subscribers who have a single-sign-on solution like Shibboleth, can use it to access Benchmarking & Analytics, Journal Citation Reports, and Essential Science Indicators. In order to take advantage of accessing these products using your institutional credentials, you will need to access the products from links supplied by your institution.
Registration and sign in are required to use InCites Benchmarking & Analytics, even with IP or Shibboleth access subscription. Registration and sign-in will allow you to take full advantage of all of the personalized features of InCites Benchmarking & Analytics such as sharing reports and managing your dashboard.
You are not required to register and sign in for Journal Citation Reports or Essential Science Indicators with IP or institution single sign-on access subscription. Registering, however, allows you create and managed saved reports.
To sign in, click the sign In link that appears in the menu bar at the top of any page in InCites. Enter your email address and password, and then click Sign In.
You are a registered user of InCites if you can sign in using an email address and a password. You can use your sign-in credentials of related products, like Web of Science, to sign in to InCites, as long as you have a valid InCites subscription.
Register as a New User
If you're not a Web of Science user, or if you prefer to use separate credentials to sign into InCites, you must register as a new user.
- Click the Sign In link at the top of any page.
- Click Register in the Sign In area to access the registration page.
- Complete the registration form and click Submit Registration to complete your registration.
When you sign in as a registered user you can:
- Create and save custom reports
- Manage your Dashboard. (Benchmarking & Analytics only)
- Share reports or your Dashboard with others (Benchmarking & Analytics only)
- Set up and manage folders to store your work
Registration entitles you to roaming access so you can sign into InCites from a computer whose IP address is outside your institution's range of IP addresses. To set up roaming access:
- You must register as a new user from a computer whose IP address belongs to your institution's range of IP addresses.
- Use the following URL to access InCites from the remote computer: incites.clarivate.com
- Sign in using the credentials you supplied when you registered as a new user.
If you are already registered for related products (Web of Science, ResearcherID or EndNote) your user name and password is the same for all these products. Sign-in credentials are shared among our products, and to ensure a more seamless experience, we recommend not creating a new user name and password for each product.
You must do the initial registration and personalization of your account on your institution's network.